Your morning commute is free on BART, CalTrain, ACE Train and all Bay Area Ferries until 1:00 pm. Bay Area bus systems are offering free rides all day. This is the 1st of four free commute days on non-holiday weekday Spare the Air days this summer. To find out more, and to view a list of participating transit agencies, see 511.org.
To help prevent smog tomorrow, please:
- Drive less
- Take public transit, walk or bike. – Visit 511.org for transit info.
- Carpool or vanpool with friends or co-workers
- Refuel on the way home in the evening and don't top off
- Link necessary trips and postpone errands if possible
- Avoid polluting products like aerosol cleaners, paint and hair spray
To monitor current air quality conditions, visit http://www.sparetheair.org
This AirAlert is provided by the Bay Area Air Quality Management District. Thank you for doing your part to Spare the Air!
(crossposted to several bay area communities)